- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Latest Articles & Tips
Letting LED Pool Lighting Light Up Your Nightlife
Swimming pool lights are nothing new. If you want to be able to use and enjoy your pool once the sunsets, you need lighting. However, more homeowners and commercial business owners with pools are […]
Signs You Need Vinyl Liner Replacement
Ask any homeowner with a pool, and they'll tell you that their main priority is to enjoy time in the pool. Ask the average local pool company that same question, and they'll reply, taking care of nec […]